How to install Urdu Emad Nastaleeq in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Urdu Emad Nastaleeq font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Urdu Emad Nastaleeq font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Urdu Emad Nastaleeq font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Urdu Emad Nastaleeq font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Urdu Emad Nastaleeq font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Urdu Emad Nastaleeq font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Please Type Your Urdu Emad Nastaleeq Text Below :-